Friday, May 13, 2011

Easter

It was fun celebrating Easter as a family of 4 this year. I loved getting to dress up two little girls in pretty dresses. Ayda loved the Easter egg hunt at church on Saturday and was definitely excited about the candy that she got. We also learned that a child who rarely gets processed sugar becomes out of control when she gets too much. Kevin and I were completely worn out by her by the end of Saturday!

Sunday we headed to church as a family. I missed the sermon because Hadley got hungry. That's ok, it was nice to be there anyway! Then we headed to Cracker Barrel for a yummy brunch. After naps some friends came over and we enjoyed a very yummy dinner that Kevin cooked! I love when he cooks. All in all it was a wonderful day celebrating Christ's resurrection and remembering the gift that is to us!

My sweet girls looked beautiful!


Going through her easter basket

We did a little easter egg hunt in our front yard. Ayda and Easton had lots of fun having another easter egg hunt!

No comments: