Robyn and Becky came on Sunday to check on Hadley and me. Everything looked great but they said she was starting to look jaundice. The strongly advised some sunbathing for miss Hadley that afternoon. We were headed to the peds office the next morning and they didn't want us to run into bili issues. I knew she was fine but I didn't want them to stick her at the appointment monday to even check it. So we stripped her down and headed outside. It was a really warm day out so there was no risk in her getting cold. Only problem was I couldn't sit out there for more than about a minute before I started itching (the PUPPPs is getting better but still lingering a bit). So Kevin sat with her for a bit and then my mom took over. Hadley didn't seem to mind one bit lounging on the nice warm afternoon! And good news...the pediatrician didn't even mention jaundice at our appointment! Good job Hadley!!
No comments:
Post a Comment