I am 16 weeks already! I feel like this pregnancy is going by really fast! Here's the latest:
Morning Sickness: Almost no nausea at all! Only if I get really hungry or I don't drink enough water.
Cravings: I have actually not had many cravings this month. Cherry pie was one that I finally gave into and was very happy I did!
Movements: I felt the baby move on Oct. 3! Since then it is getting stronger and more frequent by the day! I love feeling those little thumps in there.
Energy: It's definitely coming back. I have been able to exercise again a few times a week and I can keep up with Ayda much better again. Very thankful for that!
Clothing: I'm in maternity clothes 100% now. I like the extra room and love having a rather large wardrobe. My SIL and a good friend of mine let me borrow their stuff so I have lots of options!
What I miss: Dr. Pepper. I had pretty much gotten to where I never drank it but I still miss the occasional splurge!!!

Hammock Beach Resort
No comments:
Post a Comment