Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ayda's Happenings

Each stage with Ayda seems to bring a whole new level of fun, entertainment, and sheer joy. I always get a little sad when I can tell she is leaving one stage and heading for another. But when we get to that new stage I realize it is just as good as the others we have been through. Here are some clips of different times I have been able to catch her on video just being her! Though I miss when she was teeny tiny and would just snuggle with me all the time, I also love that she is talking and constantly mimicking the things that I do!
(Just a side note...Whenever I leave to go somewhere and she is staying home I leave with my purse on my shoulder, keys in my hand and my water bottle. Makes sense that is what she always grabs when she is pretending to leave too!)

1 comment:

Anna said...

she's so adorable. i agree...i miss the stages addie used to be in but i just LOVE every new stage she hits! it's so much fun being able to have a conversation with her!