The lack of posts is purely because we are on the go! Now that everyone is feeling superb again we have been out and about almost everyday! And it has been glorious!!! Here are a couple pics I took of Ayda the past week!
She was determined to get the orange to stay on the lawn mower and push it around. Unfortunately she was never really very successful. But she sure tried!
She was "talking" to a bug in this picture. It was so cute watching her!
My Grandmother gave this to Ayda and I couldn't wait to try it on her. We had a day in the 70s and I must say she looked pretty cute! Thanks Grandma Alice!
That's it for now! Hope everyone is staying warm north of here. I think we picked a good winter to fly south! All the snow everywhere is crazy!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment