Sunday, January 17, 2010

Yes, we still exist...

Ok so I didn't realize so much time had elapsed since my last post. How women post things a few times in a day baffles me. Once a day I might can see but I'm struggling to get in two posts in a month this month! Anyway, all to say the Lin's still exist and are doing fine. Unfortunately I have no pictures to post. Honestly, right now, i couldn't even tell you where my camera is! Probably should find that as soon as I am done here!
Things with Kevin's office have hit full force! The walls are coming up beautifully and I believe he will be open in no time. It took way longer than we anticipated or wished for the permits to come through but things are doing great now! It amazes me to sit back and see how God is totally providing so much during this time. So much fell into place perfectly and Kevin is going to have an amazing office. Such a blessing.
I have been quite busy with random things. I started teaching my Bradley classes two weeks ago and absolutely love it! It is so hard to just stick to two hours of teaching because I just have so much to say! Ayda and I also traveled up to Atlanta last week and spent a few days. I absolutely love my nieces and nephews and it pains me when I cannot make it to their birthday parties. So we made a trip to ATL and then to Bham (only for the day) to celebrate Isabel's 2nd birthday. I love watching Ayda get to play with her cousins. We also saw the little bit of snow fall while we were there. I would love to say I let Ayda go out and play in the cold, fun, white stuff but I was too much of a wimp myself to brave the cold of that day. When the temperature didn't even reach freezing and with the windchill making it in the teens we opted to observe the white stuff through the window. All to say we had a wonderful, though busy, trip to ATL! And this weekend some friends of ours (Ayda's Godparents) came for the weekend to visit. It was such a blast to be with them and the time went way too fast.
As for Ayda she is so busy! She amazes us with how smart she is. We are learning very quickly we have got to be careful what we say and do around her because she picks up on EVERYTHING! So far it is only the good stuff she is learning from us. Such great accountability though! She signs several things and is talking quite a bit. Her latest is saying "tanks" instead of Thank you. It is so cute! She is so entertaining and everyday I am so thankful that I can be at home with her. I love spending days teaching her things, laughing with her, dancing with her, going on walks, etc. It is truly the BEST job I have had or will ever have!
So that is the update on all of us. I'll try to take some pics of Ayda this week and get them on here (Assuming I find the camera!!). I'll try to post sooner than a couple weeks too!!

No comments: