When we moved to Florida I really didn't believe Kevin that it actually can get cold down here. Well I ate my words when for over a week it was in the 30s. Ayda and I didn't get out much because it was just too cold and miserable. If we did venture out we would head to Target and stroll the aisles. Even that got old though (especially since Target is about 25 minutes away). So when it finally warmed up Ayda and I headed for the playground. There is one about 10 minutes from us that she absolutely loves. We went in the morning and had the entire playground to ourselves. It was great! She roamed around freely with no risk of getting trampled by the bigger kids.


Not too sure about the moving bridge. She finally came across it only if I held her hands the whole way!
So happy to finally be able to run about and get some much needed fresh air!
No comments:
Post a Comment