Thursday, October 1, 2009

We have arrived

We arrived in Florida Saturday afternoon after much packing and loading Friday. Kevin drove the truck down and Kevin's mom, Ayda and I came in the Pilot. And now we are somewhat settled. Ayda is in heaven having a grandma and great grandparents to give her attention 24/7. She toddles around seeing who wants to play next. We also checked out a park yesterday and she loved the swing. Today she and I went to another park and met some MOPS moms and kiddos. It was good to meet other woman and I hope to begin building relationships with some of them. Ayda had fun in the swing again and loved watching the other kids run around. It will not be long before I am chasing her all over the playground. Thanks for your prayers for safe travel! All in all it was an uneventful move and we are thankful!


Taking a break after hours of loading, cleaning, and last minute packing! Thanks so much to Jim, Josh and Kaitlin for your help!!!!

Playing in the swing! And yes...Ayda is wearing a sweatshirt!!! It was actually chilly here the past couple mornings! I LOVE it!!! My favorite season is fall and I was bummed we were leaving Atlanta just as the air is getting cooler, the breeze crisp and the leaves changing colors. But alas the past couple days the air has been cooler, the breeze more crisp, and well the palm trees will stay the same color but I can't have everything! I am thrilled anyway!!!

Daddy and Ayda having lots of fun checking out the playground!

Holding on tight!!!

Trying to get used to uneven ground to walk on!

Four generations!!!

No comments: