Monday, June 1, 2009

Not me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

And as for the Lin's, this is what we were not up to this week. It was not a crazy week at all. I did not work my first two in a row nights at work and I was not a zombie after doing so. It was all not worth it though when we left Thursday for VACATION!!! We did not pile into a Ford Explorer with some dear friends of ours to drive the 7 hours to Kevin's parents house in Orlando FL. Packing for a baby is not challenging at all. She did not end up with about 10 bags for herself. Overall the drive down was great.

We did not take our 6 month old to Disney World all day Friday. We also would never take her on any of the rides there either. Ok so we did...and she did not like it one bit. She rode the rocket ship, Small World, and Haunted Mansion. What mother would take their small baby on haunted mansion anyway...not me! Ayda did not totally love Small World though. I also did not change Ayda's diaper out in the open because I could have easily found a changing station to do so. Her God-parents did not step in and stand around so no one could see her sweet little bum either. They were not protective at all! And to top off the day we did not spend entirely too much for Minnie ears! Because they do not look absolutely adorable on Ayda. Pics to come once we are home!

After having one full day of travel and one very full day at Disney we would not dare think about taking a day trip to the beach....again baby in tow. We did not all pile into the Explorer again for the hour and a half drive there. Ayda was not a complete trooper through it all. She was along for the ride with a smile on her face! Ayda did not like the beach at all and did not go to sleep on her Grandpa within about 15 minutes of being there. The time at the beach was not enjoyable at all. With all Kevin's family with us, Kevin and I did not promptly sneak away for a nice walk on the beach just the two of us. We would never just take off leaving our baby behind!

And yesterday as we said goodbye to our friends, we were not all exhausted and I did not take a two hour nap with Ayda. Kevin, Ayda and I will spend the next couple days with his family and then head home Wednesday! I will not try to get pics loaded of our amazing trip once we are home!

So like I said, the Lin's were not up to anything this week. We hope you have a great Not Me Monday!!!

No comments: