Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Just hanging out...

Things are going great with Ayda Grace! She is such a good baby. I have been most pleased with breastfeeding. The girl loves to eat which has made my job really easy. She eats every 2-3 hours during the day and usually about 3-3.5 at night. I was so miserable the last two weeks of pregnancy and unable to sleep so now when i get 3 hours in a row I feel like a new woman! Kevin has had a crazy couple of days with school. His last HUGE paper is due today and he has finals this week and next. So any free minute he has is with his baby girl. We are both looking forward to another quarter being over. And while he is busy with school stuff, I am just getting adjusted to mommyhood which is definitely the best thing ever! We went to the Chiropractor yesterday and we are both still clear. I am amazed that I am but so happy! No one needed an adjustment! So things at the Lin house are going great! Kevin's mom leaves tomorrow morning. It has been wonderful having her here. My mom stayed till Sunday. Having both of them made the transition so much easier for Kevin and I. We are ready though to be a family of three and I am very much looking forward to resuming life outside our home! I really have forgotten it is Christmas so Ayda is in a Christmas outfit today to get us back in the spirit!!!


Merry Christmas!!!!


Having some snuggle time with Daddy and quite content!

2 comments:

Allison Lewis said...

That's the outfit Izzy came home from the hospital in. So sweet!! Oh, and my mom has requested that you start taking anonymous comments so she can say something on here. :-)

Brian said...

She's just so adorable! I love seeing pictures of her. Glad that you are doing well. :-)
Marci