Saturday, December 20, 2008

Graduation!

Ok so it snuck up on us but Kevin had his graduation yesterday! His school only has a ceremony in December and June so Kevin was able to walk yesterday. It was a little weird because we knew he has one more quarter but it was still very exciting. I was definitely proud to see him in the Doctorite attire! He will be Dr. Lin in no time...officially! The ceremony was very nice and Ayda did great through the whole thing. Like I have said before...she is such a trooper. Mom got her to go to sleep right before it started and she slept the whole time, which meant I was able to enjoy everything and take some photos!

The turning of the hood (I guess that is what it is called...it's what I named it!)

Receiving the diploma from the President of Life

A family picture! Kevin looked good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Kevin!!
Little Ayda is so precious! I know GramPam is enjoying having a grandchild in the same state for a change!!
I enjoy your blog and will look forward to watching your daughter grow and change...it all happens sooo fast.
Mary