So I have been thinking about Baby Lin's daily activities. Also more than that getting to know the little personality in there. Working where I do I know for a fact babies have personalities VERY early in utero. Ours has already shown his/hers to Kevin and I. And it is funny to see a couple different traits resemble those of Kevin and I's.
Like Daddy: HARD sleeper and laid back
Like Mommy: Um...stubborn (ie. Baby pushes his/her foot out and I push back...baby will pull it in till I take my hand away and then push that foot right back out. We have gone back and forth several times!) and quite obedient (trust me)
So a day in the life of baby Lin is as follows...
Most awake time is in the morning. However if I am going to work the baby kicks a couple times first thing, more in protest, and then goes back to sleep for a couple hours. So he/she flips and flops for the morning. Then right after lunch Baby takes another nap (BUT can easily wake up if someone touches my tummy or I rub my tummy). Then in the evening is Daddy time most nights. He/she loves to hear Kevin talk and have his hand on my tummy! It is quite entertaining to see my stomach move like crazy. I swear he/she knows when he is around!!! And then around 10 or 11 we both head to bed. Once I get settled in the baby takes a few minutes to do the same by moving all around. And then, like Daddy, there is no waking this child up. Hence the fetal scope! I can get up to go to the bathroom and change positions a million times and not a single movement from within. Before the fetal scope I could even poke and prod and still nothing. Until around 6 or 7, then I feel the little foot that loves my liver kick out to announce all is well in there! So as I enjoy these last few weeks of our daily routine I am also anxious to see the personality shine when Baby comes on out! I fully believe there will be similarities!
No comments:
Post a Comment