The first picture had to be included because it is my new favorite toy!!! Our baby is a good baby...sleeps great at night. However, he/she was freaking me out everynight because nothing I did would wake him/her up. I would poke, pat, wiggle, etc. So of course at 4 in the morning I am a little worried. Finally I might get a little thud...probably saying "mom I'm fine...let me sleep!". I told our sweet midwife and she was gracious enough to lend me her fetal-scope to listen to the heart beat! Perfect fix!!! So now if I go several hours without feeling anything I can just listen for the sweet sound. In the meantime Kevin just rolls his eyes and says "let the child sleep. we want the baby to sleep at night don't we?!?!". Anyway so there is my new toy!!! And the last picture is of the nursery! It's ready for baby!!!!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Just Waiting...
Well Kevin and I feel like we are just waiting for our little one's birthday! I am 36weeks which meaans as of next weekend we can deliver at home!!! It's hard to believe that I am "full term" in one week. Time has actually gone by pretty fast. I am very ready to have the baby though and finally meet him/her! And I have the count down to no more work going as well...6 MORE DAYS!!!! I have decided I have nested all I can at this point as well. And I even caught my yearly cold this week so hopefully that will be behind me when the baby comes! I must say it is not fun being sick and pregnant at the same time. My energy is zapped! In the meantime Kevin and I have enjoyed fall so far. We went to the pumpkin patch, carved our pumpkin, picked apples, and are enjoying the cooler weather (me especially!)
The first picture had to be included because it is my new favorite toy!!! Our baby is a good baby...sleeps great at night. However, he/she was freaking me out everynight because nothing I did would wake him/her up. I would poke, pat, wiggle, etc. So of course at 4 in the morning I am a little worried. Finally I might get a little thud...probably saying "mom I'm fine...let me sleep!". I told our sweet midwife and she was gracious enough to lend me her fetal-scope to listen to the heart beat! Perfect fix!!! So now if I go several hours without feeling anything I can just listen for the sweet sound. In the meantime Kevin just rolls his eyes and says "let the child sleep. we want the baby to sleep at night don't we?!?!". Anyway so there is my new toy!!! And the last picture is of the nursery! It's ready for baby!!!!




The first picture had to be included because it is my new favorite toy!!! Our baby is a good baby...sleeps great at night. However, he/she was freaking me out everynight because nothing I did would wake him/her up. I would poke, pat, wiggle, etc. So of course at 4 in the morning I am a little worried. Finally I might get a little thud...probably saying "mom I'm fine...let me sleep!". I told our sweet midwife and she was gracious enough to lend me her fetal-scope to listen to the heart beat! Perfect fix!!! So now if I go several hours without feeling anything I can just listen for the sweet sound. In the meantime Kevin just rolls his eyes and says "let the child sleep. we want the baby to sleep at night don't we?!?!". Anyway so there is my new toy!!! And the last picture is of the nursery! It's ready for baby!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment