Monday, September 29, 2008

One Year Anniversary

Kevin and I celebrated our one year anniversary at Grove Park Inn. We had a wonderful weekend of relaxation, shopping, touring, and hanging out. We visited the Biltmore House and roamed around downtown Asheville. We really enjoyed our time there and the Inn was great. Saturday morning I was treated to a maternity wrap and massage!!! I was a noodle at the end of that one for sure.
This year has been quite a first year for us. We have laughed, cried, celebrated, etc. People told us that the first year was the hardest but I must say I had a blast. Kevin and I have grown so much and are really looking forward to this next year. We will officially become parents and he will become a Doctor! So at the close of this wonderful weekend we now anxiously await the arrival of our "lil monkey". We are thankful for the blessings in our life!!!


3 comments:

Allison Lewis said...

I love it!! It looks like you had a great time in NC...and the baby looks fantastic! :-) I love your tummy.

Jaci said...

you look amazing!! and so does kevin of course.
expect a phone call from me soon. i love you!!!!

Kelly Young said...

we stayed at Grove Park for Tom's birthday when I was pregnant!!! Love that place!