Well the time has arrived again...Boards! Kevin will be taking part 2 and 3 of his boards this weekend. He has testing all day saturday and sunday. Please keep him in your prayers. He has studied hard and feels pretty good about it. Pray for a clear mind and calm spirit. Also keep him in your prayers the next couple weeks. He goes straight into finals and there is not much turn around time. We have scheduled a little weekend get-away for our anniversary which will come right after finals. We are both looking forward to that. It will be nice to relax and spend some time together then.
Baby and I are doing well. Baby is getting more and more active and loves doing flips inside me. It doesn't get old watching my stomach go crazy. And he/she has had the hiccups the past two nights. I read on a website that they don't mind getting the hiccups in utero, but I beg to differ. The child goes crazy when he/she has them. It is hard to believe I am about to be in my third trimester!!! Time is flying!
Well gotta run...thanks for you prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment