Sunday, January 6, 2008

One More Christmas and Happy New Year!


To finally conclude the Christmas season we drove to Birmingham to celebrate with my brother and his family. My sister-in-law is too pregnant to be traveling so we all headed west! I couldn't stand the thought of mailing Christmas presents to them yet. Unfortunately that day may come but not yet! We had a wonderful day being with them and my parents and grandma. Kevin and I always have a blast playing with the kids and chasing them around the house! Allison, my sister-in-law, made an amazing dinner which we all enjoyed a little too much! Overall the day was wonderful!
And for the new year...Kevin and I enjoyed a nice quiet night at home with a couple friends. We played guitar hero, watched the ball drop, and headed to bed. Real exciting I know! I had to work New Year's Eve so I was tired anyway and didn't really feel like fighting the crouds. So our new year started out quiet and uneventful which in all honesty the whole year can continue on like that after the year 2007 was! Not to say 2007 was bad by any means...just eventful. We had ups, we had downs, and everything in between. That's life though and we find ourselves beyond blessed through it all!!! Blessings to you in 2008!

No comments: