Saturday, December 29, 2007

Tis the Season!

Kevin and I have had a wonderful first Christmas together. We traveled down to Florida for 5 days and spent that time with his family. We were able to see friends as well which was awesome. I was able to spend a couple days with his sister and shop which was so fun. All of us "kids" (kevin, me, his brother george, sister wendy and her husband andy) played Wii Mario Party which was rather funny. Kevin's dad got a kick out of just watching us. Overall we had a blast down there and wished we had more time there. We also celebrated at my mom's house and still have to go to Birmingham to celebrate with my brother and his family! It has been wonderful.
I had to work Christmas day which was not bad at all. I enjoyed being with my two patients and their families. While I worked Kevin relaxed and spent part of the day at my parents. We then enjoyed a nice Christmas dinner of Chinese food. Ha! It was just fine with us. Since Christmas we have also added a new addition to our house...an XBOX. Yes I caved and Kevin got a great deal on one. So now we spend our free time playing Guitar Hero. One day we will be able to afford other games but for now we have fun with that. The dogs get a little hyper when we play...either its the music or us jumping around...not sure. So December has been great and our first Christmas together has been perfect! It has been nice having family not too far away but also have room to make our own new traditions!!!



No comments: