Hadley,
You are TWO! How is that possible?!? I still look at you as such a baby. When Ayda turned two I was already 5 months pregnant with you. It's different having you turn two and you're truly still my baby. Watching you grow is more fun everyday. You are saying sentences and some just crack me up! And you are so expressive. If I don't know what you are saying I can easily tell by your face, tone and body language if its something happy, sad, frustrating, etc.
You weighed in at 25.6 lbs fully dressed and you are 32 inches tall. You wear 24 month tops and 18 month pants/shorts. You are a size 5.5 shoe (which means you are basically wearing size 5). You are in a size 4 disposable diaper but mostly in cloth diapers. You sleep about 11 hours at night and love to play in bed when you wake up in the morning. You fight your nap but will sleep 1-2 hours in the afternoon IF I rock you to sleep.

You have some funny interests but daddy and I love it! You love dinosaurs and dolls. You picked out a plastic cow for your birthday! You love it too! We also went to a huge car show on the island and you had a blast! Made daddy proud. You wanted pictures with the cars and you wanted to sit in the ones that you could! It was a fun day.

You are getting pickier with your food preference but you have quite a sophisticated palate! You refuse to eat bland food. You like flavor! And you still like daddy's cooking over mine! You really love soup, rice, sweet potatoes, cheese, yogurt, fruit, and some chicken/beef. You like variety so I am always changing up your selection on stuff! Ayda will eat the same thing everyday, but not you!!

For your birthday we celebrated 3 times!! We had a dinosaur party with friends and your Agon and Ama. It was a very fun party. Then we celebrated just the 4 of us by going to Hibachi because you wanted soup for your bday dinner. And on your real birthday we were in ATL visiting Grand Pam and Papaw. We went to the Cabbage Patch Hospital and you picked out your own baby from Grand Pam. You and Ayda had a blast there. Then we had dinner and met The Watsons for ice cream!! You loved all of us singing Happy Birthday to you!!

Where to even start with your relationship with Ayda. You adore her for sure. You both fight plenty but at the end of the day you love each other so much. You miss her when she's at school everyday. You LOVE going to pick her up. You really look up to her and she actually has taught you a lot. She still cracks you up and I hope her sense of humor is something that you always appreciate. I pray you grow closer as you grow older and really rely on each other and support each other!
Baby girl I am excited for this next year. I feel like from 2-3 you will change from my toddler to my preschooler! Not sure I'm ready for that! It'll be such a fun year!

So in closing I hope you always know how incredible you are and how much daddy and I love you! You are our firecracker! You fight for what you want but then snuggle right up to us and love and kiss on us. You are precious! Happy 2 years!

Love,
Mommy
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment