Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter

I've been looking forward to Easter at home so much this year. So often we travel and it was nice to be home, just the 4 of us. Also the last 3 years we haven't had a church "home" to celebrate in. We went back to Trinity in ATL last year but it just wasn't the same. I prayed we'd find a church for our family to attend when we moved. Not only did we, but it was the first one we visited! It's so nice to be in church again!


Saturday our church had an Easter egg hunt. The girls had practiced a few days before at my moms church in ATL so they were ready! After the Egg hunt there was a story of Easter told and a craft. The girls enjoyed all of it.








Growing up my mom was BIG on tradition. And I loved it! So I decided it was time to start those traditions with the kids. So we died Easter eggs and they got Easter baskets.







Easter is such an important holiday for us. Praise God Jesus rose and is alive. He redeemed this world!! My faith journey has changed a lot the past few years but I'm in such a wonderful place and truly praised my Savior on Easter!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: