Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

It's Mother's Day! My husband let me sleep in! I only slept till 8 but since I usually get up at 6:30-7, that's sleeping in to me!

I became a mommy on December 4, 2008 when I held my sweet Ayda Grace for the first time. I had no idea how much I was about to change and be humbled in those first few moments. She has made being a mom the best and so much fun!

Then on March 25, 2011 I became a mommy to another precious little girl. Hadley Mei joined our family and again I fell in love. Being a mom to two kids brought on a whole different list of challenges but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

So on Mother's Day I really have my two little girls to thank. They challenge me, stretch me, love me (even in my not so lovable moments), teach me, and so much more. They make me laugh, cry, PRAY. They fill my arms with joy beyond any comparison. They are my heart! The day I became a mom my life changed forever!



And I can't leave out my own mom. She taught me so much about what being a mom is and the sacrifices that come with it. She too has brought so much to my life. She always thanked me for making her a mom and I thought that was so weird growing up. She always insisted she get me something on Mother's Day. Now I get it. My mom is the BEST and I love her beyond words! 

No comments: