Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas 2011

Christmas was a little different this yaer but still very good. Kevin got home friday night as well as his parents. We relaxed Saturday and did presents on Sunday. It was so nice to be together as a family again! And I'd say the girls had a great Christmas. We cut back a lot this year and it was so nice to just remember why we are really celebrating. I felt so much less pressure to find the perfect gift and just enjoy the holiday. We plan to cut back even more next year and I can't  wait to really get into traditions with the girls since Ayda will understand even more!

All in all it was a perfect weekend. Then we went straight into moving!
My sweet girls in their Christmas dresses from Aunt Wendy! They are so pretty and I definitely plan to have them wear them again! 
Hadley was not so sure about the presents but once we got the wrapping off she was very excited about toys!!
Ayda on the other hand knew exactly what to do and tore into her presents! She got some fun toys and warm clothes!!
Kevin's family gave the girls a bounce house. Hadley was a little scared but Ayda jumped and jumped! 
My sweet blessings!

No comments: