Ok so I had planned to do a post each day this weekend. Well our feet hit the floor friday and we have not stopped since. I think this is the first time I have sat down at the computer since my last post! So here is a longer post to honor our big 3 year old!!
I can't believe that Ayda has been in our family now three years. I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday. The emotions, exhaustion, excitement, love. Everything. It was a cold rainy day in Atlanta but our apartment was warm, cozy and peaceful. It was perfect!
Ayda has taught me so much. Mostly about my shortcomings and how I need my Lord to get me through each day of parenting. I have loved every second of the last 3 years though. I never knew I could love someone this much. And not to leave Hadley out...that has just doubled since she was born 8 months ago! Amazing! Ayda is so fun. We certainly did not have a year of "terrible twos" this past year. We have had fun, learned a lot, and she has kept us entertained! We are so proud of her!
I thought it would be fun to take a picture of her with Tommy the Monkey. For those new to the blog I did monthly picture of Ayda and Tommy her first year like I am doing with Hadley. It was funny to see her sitting with Tommy the other day!
And to conclude here is a slideshow I put together! Im signing off to enjoy the day with the birthday girl! I'll hopefully get her party pics up sometime this week when things settle down a bit!



No comments:
Post a Comment