I always get a bit sentimental the week of Ayda's birthday. I'm sure I will with Hadley as well but we haven't gotten there yet...check back in March! I remember Ayda's first birthday and being a little emotional the whole weekend. And each year it gets a little better I suppose, but I am still quite reflective on this little life God has entrusted us with. So in honor of a special little girl's birthday I am going to post something each day about our little darling. Forget the fact I am way behind on this blog...she will come first!
Today I took both girls outside to burn some energy/take some pictures. I think we were successful with both! And in true Ayda fashion she completely entertained Hadley and I! I was able to catch a little glimpse into her crazy personality!
Life is a party...and she loves to laugh. And when she gets into a good laugh it is quite contagious!
Her eyes sparkle all day and truly catch the curiosity she has for her world. She has always been our explorer.
She has her moments of being contemplative and serious.
But more often than not you will find her being quite silly and making us laugh!
She is gentle and kind, especially to her baby sister.
And at the end of the day she finally lays her head down and rests.
Ayda made me a mommy. She has taught me so much about myself...good and bad. She keeps me on my toes. I love this girl!






No comments:
Post a Comment