I got a stomach bug last week which knocked me out of commission for the rest of the week. The bug itself was only with me for about 18 hours but it did a number on my energy. Plus we had been exposed to it (a friend let me know they had it) Sunday night so I put Ayda and I on isolation for a few days so we didn't share with anyone else. Glad I did since I ended up getting it. Then we staying on isolation till friday when some sweet friends of ours said it was fine to come over for a play date! We broke out as quick as we could! I'm glad the baby seemed oblivious to the whole thing. I'll spare the details but it was brutal!
Ayda and I are heading to ATL this week for one last trip before Baby Lin arrives. I am excited to see some friends while we are there. I'm excited to get up there and chill. I will miss Kevin since we will be gone 10 days! He is already arranging his social life so he is well entertained while his girls are gone. haha!
Well that is pretty much it. No pictures. It is so hard to get a good picture of Ayda these days. Either she is on the move or her eyes are closed. We're working on it! Hopefully we'll get some good ones in ATL.
No comments:
Post a Comment