Morning Sickness: I've actually noticed I have been more icky feeling in the mornings again lately. It is very mild and goes away by lunch but it's there. Weird!
Cravings: The Chickfila kick has stuck this month. I love the grilled chicken sandwich. Otherwise I have not really had any real cravings. I definitely have a huge aversion to seafood. The smell of it makes me sick!
Movements: This baby is crazy active. I get a lot of pretty hard punches throughout the day. I also cannot figure out what position the baby is in. I'll feel something low, then to the left and then to the right. He/she is definitely occupying all the space in there I believe. And he/she likes to roll. It is the weirdest feeling!
Energy: I have noticed my energy ever so slowly dwindling again. It's so hard to get through the day without a nap. Part of the problem is I am not sleeping good at night. Up a lot to go to the bathroom and sometimes I just can't get comfortable. But I can't complain too much because I still keeping up with Ayda fine and getting my tasks done. The holidays probably had something to do with my lack of energy this month as well!
Clothing: Nothing new here.
What I miss: There is a hot dog place down the road from us and I have wanted one for a couple weeks. I believe I will be sending Kevin to get us one after the baby is born!!!
Overall this month has been good. I have fought more heart burn and back aches but it's not everyday. It seems to come and go. I have my glucose test this week so I'll be glad to get that over with. Fortunately my midwife does a special diet the morning of the test instead of the drink. So it really should not be too bad. I am just afraid I'll eat the wrong amount of something and mess up the results of the test. That would stink!

No comments:
Post a Comment