Monday, November 15, 2010

20 Weeks!

Morning Sickness: None at all! I am officially that woman I have envied since I was pregnant with Ayda. If the baby didn't kick me through out the day I would not know I was pregnant. It is wonderful!
Cravings: I have not had any one particular craving this month. I just like food and I am hungry quite often. I'm having a hard time not gaining too much weight and got fussed at at my last appointment. There is a part of me that knows I need to care and there is a part of me that is just so happy I feel so good and I don't care about the weight.
Movements: Feeling a TON of movements all day. And this baby is all over the place in there. From about 20 weeks on Ayda was pretty much in the same position it seemed. At least her kicks were always in the same place. This one may be kicking really low and then all of a sudden be up high. He/she is making full use of the space in there!
Energy: It is definitely back to pretty much normal. I'm sleeping good at night and can usually make it all day without feeling the need for a nap. Thankful for that as I chase miss Ayda all around!
Clothing: Had a hard realization this month...the clothes I wore while pregnant with Ayda don't really fit this time. I am having to bring all my SIL's clothes back to her because the majority of them don't fit. Fortunately I have two friends down here that have lent me some of their stuff so I am still ok. I have not had to buy too much! Such a blessing!
What I miss: Not too much at this point. I think the only thing that has crossed my mind several times lately is a sub from Publix. One of those just sounds so good! I'll put it on the post baby food list!!



I can't believe we are half way there! And I'm actually a little over 21 weeks as I write this! This pregnancy is going REALLY fast. I can't wait to meet our little one in March!

No comments: