Friday, June 18, 2010

Zoo Atlanta

Ayda and I spent a week in Atlanta last week and enjoyed visiting with friends and family. My friend Lauren and I wanted to take her niece and Ayda to the Zoo on her day off from work. My mom also took the day off from work and joined us! We had so much fun looking at all the animals. Ayda loved seeing so many!
Ayda and Peyton meeting for the first time! So cute!


Ayda saying hi to the gorilla! She thought it was so cool every time he moved! The little things!

Ayda loved playing with Peyton and making her laugh. She is so into babies right now so she thought Peyton was the greatest. She was so sweet with her!

I thought a quick pic with the Gorilla would be fun. And of course after mom took the pic we saw the sign that said do not climb on him. Oops...I mean we didn't exactly climb on him...we just took a quick picture. That is ok right?!?!

No comments: