Friday, June 18, 2010

Swim Lessons

Ayda started swim lessons this week and we are having so much fun! She loves the water so I figured she would do great. There has been some crying with different parts of the lesson but overall she is doing awesome. She has to go under water during the lesson a few times which she is not usually thrilled about. We have one more week (next week) of lessons and then we just keep practicing what she learned. I mainly just wanted her to get more familiar with the water so if she were to fall in she would know what to do and not panic (I pray that NEVER happens though!!!).
Waiting patiently for class to start!


Right after her first time going all the way underwater. She doesn't look thrilled but I was thankful she didn't scream!

Learning to kick her feet and dig her hands

"Swimming" to the wall with my help. By the end of the lesson she should be able to get to the wall on her own.

And what better way to recover from a tough lesson?? Lounging on mommy and daddy's bed, eating corn on the cob...at 9:45AM!!!! Of course!

(more pics and possibly video to come of the final lesson)

No comments: