Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Quick Catch Up

I had a few minutes and thought I would sign on and do a quick recap of our week. My close friend Lauren came for a visit this past weekend. Ayda LOVES Aunt Lauren and was tickled to wake up on Friday morning to find her in the kitchen. From that point on in the weekend she really could care less if I was there or not. She was busy playing with Lauren. I love that even though we moved down here, Ayda still recognizes and adores people we were so close to in ATL. Ayda and I have a cold that has hit us hard since mid week last week. This is the longest Ayda has had anything and as always she is handling it well. It slowed her down a little this weekend but she still had fun. Lauren left on Sunday so Ayda and I have taken it pretty easy since. We have managed to get out of the house a little. I don't want to expose other kiddos to the crud so we have mainly stayed at home. We went to the park Sunday morning to get some fresh air and take a few pictures and then to target yesterday. Other than that we have stayed in. I am longing for the day to get out of here, work out again, have playdates, etc. Soon though, I hope!
Here are some pictures from the park!










1 comment:

Jen said...

Ok, that hat is really one of the cutest things I have ever seen!!!! We are going to have to do a baby swap so I can get some good girly time! :)