So Ayda had a great Easter. I will post pics later this week once I get them uploaded. BUT I thought I would share what the Easter Bunny brought her today. He didn't bother to let me know it was coming...her first tooth! She is only 4 months old and she has a tooth on the bottom. I have to admit I am torn on my feelings about this. I am excited because she has worked very hard to get it to come on through (ie chewing, chewing, chewing and drooling). But it just means she is getting older TOO fast! I am not ready to give up her gummy smile! I am hoping though since this one came so early, the rest will come one at a time and make it easier on her!
Back to Easter...we enjoyed a great service at church. Ayda always sits with us during church and today she actually decided to stay awake for the whole service and didn't make a peep! I'm weird about putting her in the daycare for the service but also love having her with us. I know we won't be able to forever because she will likely start making more noise but for now we love being able to worship as a family. Friday night Kevin and I went to the Good Friday service and left Ayda with Aunt Lauren. We both agreed it was weird being there without her. Anyway, after church we headed to my mom's for a wonderful lunch. Happy Easter to you all! We had a wonderful day celebrating the Life of Christ!
1 comment:
Hey Rebekah. I remember Nat cut her first tooth at 4 months and 10 days. We were shocked. Now she is about to lose that first tooth....time flies...soak it all up, and give precious Ayda kisses from Aunt Angie.
Post a Comment