Sunday, August 17, 2008

Visit with Granparents and Family

Kevin and I drove up to Raleigh this weekend to spend some quality time with my grandparents and family. We weren't able to stay as long as we would have liked but the time was well worth it. We enjoyed sitting and talking to Grandma and Grandpa. We also got to see my Aunt and Uncle and five cousins.


Kevin and I needed a good updated picture of us and our little one. I'm showing more and more and it's fun!


I'll forever treasure this picture!!!



The two pregnant Cousins! Alli and I are only a few weeks apart and now we are having babies a few months apart! She is due in a few weeks! Her baby boy will make Great Grandchild 4 and our little one will make number 5!!! Grandma and Grandpa are super excited!

1 comment:

Allison Lewis said...

you have such a cute tummy!!!