So I am about a week late in posting this but we are officially half way to meeting our little miracle! I am feeling movement in there all day everyday now. It is such a neat feeling. The baby is a little stubborn with Daddy though. Kevin feels the baby kick a good bit but the baby makes him work for it. And the baby didn't quite cooperate with Aunt Allison a couple weeks ago. We tried all weekend and it just didn't happen. When I visited my brother and Allison (and kids), Allison took some awesome 20 week photos of me. Since I was so sick the first trimester we have no pictures of that part of the pregnancy. So Kevin and I decided to do 20 weeks and "about to pop" pics. Below are a few of my favorites but they were all great! Thanks Al!

1 comment:
I love your pictures! You look so good pregnant!
Post a Comment