Thursday, May 29, 2008

Music to our ears!

Yesterday was our 12 week appointment with our doctor. We were surprised when he said he would try to find the heart beat with the doppler. And he did...immediately. There was no searching! It sounded amazing! Our doctor said it sounded strong and steady! Sounds good to me! Kevin and I were on cloud nine the rest of the day! That sweet little swoosh sounded was in my head all day long! Makes the past 8 weeks of being sick worth it completely!
Keep praying our little one is growing just right and is healthy!

2 comments:

Bridget & Jason Gwizdala said...

That is so exciting! I can't wait to meet him or her!

Allison Lewis said...

Hooray! That sound never gets old to me...I would hear it at every single appt., and it sounded new each time. I'm so excited for you two, and I can't wait until the munchkin arrives!
Love to you both,
allison