Saturday, May 17, 2008
Life Cereal...NO MORE!!!
So I had been doing so good for about a week. Still feeling the nausea but not getting sick from it. I was so very thankful for that week. Well on thursday I got up and was getting ready for work. All seemed to be as it had been the other 6 or 7 mornings. I had my bowl of Life Cereal as I had 6 mornings before. And then BAM it was straight to the bathroom for what I thought was never ending puking. I felt like my eyes came out of their socket from heaving so hard. Then I proceeded to work, got report from the night shift nurse, and headed to the bathroom to do it again. Wow! Where in the world did that come from? So having said that I learned a lesson as I told my dear sister-in-law, Allison, the story. She asked if I had eaten anything out of the ordinary. To which I replied, no...Life Cereal, like i had for a week. Allison's response was priceless (she is coming from raising three precious children and has some experience). She said "Well, you just saw your baby's first act of defiance. Little one in there wants you to move on to a new cereal!". Ha! I had to laugh. So Kevin went to the store and I am now on to Frosted Mini Wheats! And it has settled great. No sickness and less nausea! Gotta love the little lessons! Gotta love this baby! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment