Tuesday, May 13, 2008

10 Weeks!!!

We hit another milestone...the 10 week mark. Nope not to second trimester yet but our little miracle has graduated from embryo to fetus this week!!! All the vital organs are developed and now just will continue to grow and strengthen! And apparently this past week my hormone levels hit their peak!!! All of which I am thankful for. I have also had 1 week of feeling pretty good. I am still nauseous throughout the day but not nearly as bad and I can keep all my food down. I have actually enjoyed eating this week. Another thing I am so thankful for. I told Kevin today about our baby's newest developments and what has been accomplished. He said "Good job". To which I replied "Yea, that was some tough work"! But so worth it indeed!
So now that I am feeling a little better I get to celebrate Kevin's birthday with him tomorrow! We had cake with our small group tonight which was fun and then we will celebrate at my parent's house tomorrow night. I plan to take him out for a nice dinner when all is definitely clear and I feel like getting all dolled up! Hopefully in a couple weeks. So we decided to spend a nice evening with Mom and Grandma (Jim's out of town). And of course Kevin has clearance to play a round of golf in the morning! He definitely deserves it! So things are ticking along nicely. We are always in amazement of what God is busy doing with the little life inside me. It blows us away!

1 comment:

Allison Lewis said...

Hooray! I'm so glad that you're feeling better and that the little one is growing all of its little parts so well. You make a good team! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Kevin!
We love you,
Josh, Al, Ab, Jack, and Iz