Tuesday, April 22, 2008
We are growing...
I have waited a few weeks to post this to make sure things are ok but Kevin and I are excited to announce we are expecting!!!!! I am 7 weeks today and the baby will be due the first week of december. We could not be more excited and cannot wait to go on this journey. Unfortunately I have been rather sick the past week and each day is not much better. I am learning what is good to eat and what won't work. Kevin has been amazing through this and has taken on so much at the house on top of his school stuff. He runs to the store to grab whatever sounds good at that moment. The very thought of a grocery store makes my stomach turn. He has been amazing! We have our first appoinment tomorrow so I am anxious to meet the doctor and see what he has to say. More later...but I have been anxious to post our big news!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment