Sorry to just now be posted about Wednesday's appointment! But all is well! We met the doctor and really liked him. He spent quite a bit of time talking to us and answering questions. I had the lovely exam and he said everything looked good. We didn't get an ultra-sound but the Doctor feels confident all is well with me and baby! Our official due date is December 8. Christmas baby for sure!
The past couple days have been much better for me. I think the blood they drew on wednesday knocked me out. I got sick immediately after and was dragging the rest of the day and thursday. I started feeling a little better thursday night and was able to eat some "real" food. Then yesterday was pretty good at work and today was even better. I have actually felt hunger pains for the first time in several days! Thank goodness. Kevin had to go to Iowa again for a conference and I was really dreading him going. He has really been my backbone the past week and a half. I was afraid of what I would do while he was gone. So I am so thankful the good Lord has taken care of me and eased the nausea while he has been gone. I have had two really good days. Kevin comes home tomorrow and that should be the last time he has to go up there. It seems to be an interesting place...very strange weather. Huge snow storm last time he went, tornadoes friday night this trip, and pretty today!
Well I need to head to bed. One more day of work. Three in a row has been tough since my energy is kinda drained anyway. But caring for the babies is worth it. More updates soon as we continue to grow!
No comments:
Post a Comment