Well Gracie finally had her surgery yesterday. I talked to the Tech at about 330 and she said everything went well. Gracie was waking up at that point. I'm so happy things went well. Now we just have to get her through the recovery part for the next 6 months. That will be interesting. She does not feel pain normally so we will have to keep a rather hyper dog confined to her cage for 6 weeks. But I am just so glad it went well. She is a sweet dog and won my heart years ago when my brother and Allison adopted her. And in the past 5 months she has won Kevin's heart. He loves her.I will pick her up sometime today. The Doctor has to check her out this morning and give her the ok to leave. I am anxious to get her home. I am definitely the type that has to see to believe...I have to see her to see she is ok. Perhaps because I see so much bad at work my mind tends to prepare for the worst. So, anyway, I wanted to let you know all is well at this point! Thank goodness!
Other than that nothing else is going on here. It has been a quiet couple weeks which we are so thankful for. The beginning of this month was nuts so I am glad things are a little quieter. Kevin made it through some tough Mid-terms and has somewhat of a break until finals. And I got the promotion I was going for!!! Things are good...
No comments:
Post a Comment