Monday, February 20, 2012

Valentine's Day

We've had a nice couple of weeks. I think each week Kevin gets busier with work but that's a good thing. The girls and I are doing our thing and keeping with routine...life is better when we are in our routine! ha!

Valentine's Day was very fun here. Kevin brought his girls beautiful roses and a sweet treat for me and Ayda. Hadley will join in on that next year! Ayda brought Valentines to her friends at school and got a bag to have fun with at home. I decided even though it's a hallmark holiday and I know my husband loves me everyday of the year it is still a fun day. Pink (my favorite color) is everywhere and we just had fun! I made the girls home-made heart cheese crackers, packed Ayda a red lunch, and then we had a red dinner. It's just fun to do something different for a day! Below are some pictures I took before school. Trying to get a picture of Ayda and Hadley together is near impossible!

This past weekend we took a trip to ATL to visit my mom and step dad. I was able to help my mom with somethings and it turned out to be quite a productive trip! I am really enjoying being so close to her again. But of course we now miss Kevin's family so much. We are looking forward to their visit in March!!

Well Ayda is up and ready for a snack...






No comments: