So Kevin has been home for a week and a half (well he left again today) which is the longest stretch of him being home AND healthy since August! It was so nice to have him home to help with the girls but we had a lot of laughs too. We had some good laughs and had so much fun with the girls. They keep us laughing plenty too! So here you go...overheard at our house...conversations between me and the hubs! And forgive me if these are not funny at all to you...I understand fully that Kevin and I have a weird sense of humor!
(Driving to lunch):
Kevin: Where do you want to go?
Me: I don't care at all...the Lin girls are quite hungry!
K: The Lin girls? YOU are a Lin too you know.
M: Uh, yea...I said the Lin girls, as in all the girls in this car!
K: (sly chuckle) I made a white girl a Lin. You're a white girl...and now a Lin. ha!
M: Um yes, yes you did.
(Finishing up dinner and I get a text message):
K: Whoa that looks different!!
M: Yea I did that huge update on my phone. There is a lot of stuff that is different.
K: I updated my phone this afternoon and nothing is different.
M: Babe, you have the 3G phone...
K: Hmm, Clearly Apple has stopped updating my phone. My update is to go down to the store and get the one with more GBs!!! I want the black one...with more GBs.
(referencing the cartoon)
(Driving past this random Donkey farm down the road from us):
M: Ooo slow down. I want to get the website off their banner. I mean really a donkey farm?
K: What?
M: They have a website. I want to know the point of all these donkeys.
(We slow down, I get the website, and we slowly pass the donkeys)
M: That's a whole lot of donkeys
K: That's a whole lot of asses
M: Ha!
There are so many moments that this man makes me laugh. More than I can even record. I'm thankful for our laughter. Even if we have a weird sense of humor it's perfect for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment