Ayda is such a great big sister. She LOVES her baby sister to say the least. It is so cute to watch her interact with Hadley. She worries when she's crying, she loves when Hadley smiles at her and she gets so excited when Hadley wakes up in the morning or from a nap. I know they are going to have so much fun growing up together!
I made a feeble attempt to get a picture of the two of them in their big sister/little sister shirts. How people get decent pics of their children together amazes me. I think I took 20 pictures and this is all I got...these are the funny/decent ones:
Yes, Hadley looks a little terrified here...
Perhaps she sensed this was coming!

So I had Ayda move her arm and give H some space. Appears to have worked except my pathetic camera skills cut H out of the pic!
So I had Ayda move her arm and give H some space. Appears to have worked except my pathetic camera skills cut H out of the pic!
Finally, something I could sort of deal with. Hadley still has a weird look on her face but it'll work!
Ayda is quite the active child and Hadley appears to be the one that will enjoy watching the world go by. I think they will balance each other out nicely! We'll see!
No comments:
Post a Comment