Thursday, April 14, 2011
Life with Two
Well I have been on my own for two days and one word comes to mind...surviving! It has not been too bad but there is definitely more chaos in the house...or at least in my head. I feel like there is constant motion here. Baby fussing, Ayda running to the potty, toys everywhere, lunches needing to be made, laundry piling up, and the list goes on. But there are those few times where the house is quiet, like right now. Ayda and Hadley are napping and I have time to take a deep breath and enjoy the silence. I must say Hadley is doing great at night which definitely gets me through the days. And Ayda is handling the adjustment of having a baby sister and not getting mommy's undivided attention anymore beautifully. I was actually worried about how I would feel not having all that time for Ayda. But it has been fine. Hadley has just fallen right in with us and I wouldn't change a thing. Going to the store is exhausting...going anywhere is exhausting but we'll get it soon. So all that to say life is crazy and I definitely look forward to 6:15 when I see Kevin come through the door, but it is wonderful having two little girls to spend my day with. They are precious!!! I'm so in love with my family of four to say the least!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment