Kevin and I decided to take advantage of Ayda's great mood in the mornings and pull out the camera. We have slowed down on the picture taking so we needed to get some new ones. We went to the midwife on Tuesday for the 6 week follow-up and all is well. Debbie weighed Ayda for us and she is a whopping 10 pounds 8 ounces! That is about a pound more than she was only two weeks ago at the pediatrician! The girl likes to eat! All is well here...just having a blast with Ayda!

My Aunt Sarah and Uncle David (Jim's sister and brother-in-law) gave Ayda this beautiful dress for Christmas! I have been dying to see it on her so we got her all dressed up this morning! She was not too sure what was going on but we got some cute pictures!

And yes!!! Ayda has started smiling at me! We are still trying to get one out of her for Kevin but she is definitely figuring this out.


I know...I'm SO funny...to a 7 week old!!!
1 comment:
That last picture is soooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment