Sunday, June 29, 2008

An interesting week...

The past week and a half has been interesting. Kevin and I parted ways last Thursday (June 19). Before I left for Connecticut on thursday and he left for the Dominican Republic on Sunday we enjoyed a nice dinner out. I had given him a "coupon" to have dinner at our favorite restaurant when I was feeling like I could handle the food. So we thought before we left on our trips it would be perfect timing. We got all dressed up and went out!


Here I am right before dinner...Is that a bump???? Kinda. And since then I have popped out a little more and felt the baby moving around. Last night especially! It is the neatest feeling.


Me and Kevin right before heading out. We have not figured out how to take a picture of us together with the new camera. Much bigger than the other one. This is the best we could do!
Here is Kevin down in Dominican Republic checking a patient. I can't tell you much about his trip at this point. I downloaded this picture off the website the leader has been updating. I have not talked to him since before he left last Sunday. It has been a challenge. I received a few texts from him last night and was so excited I couldn't go to sleep. So baby and I enjoyed a nice PB and J sandwich at 1 in the morning and watched a movie till I fell asleep! I cannot wait to see him tonight when they all get home!!!!!!! More on his trip when I hear it from him!

And here I am in Connecticut! I had a wonderful time being with my dad, step-mom, sister and brother. I felt like I had quality time with everyone. The baby sure liked it up there too...I felt better than I have in months! We celebrated Jaci's graduation with lots of parties and otherwise just hung out as a family! It was a great time. I also got to see Kevin's sister Wendy for lunch. Jaci and I met her in NY which was a nice treat!
So the Lin family is doing well...I'm just very anxious to have us under one roof again. Gracie is ready to see Kevin too. Everytime I let her outside she runs up to his car. She will be so excited tonight!












2 comments:

Bridget & Jason Gwizdala said...

Aww, I like your belly picture! You look so cute! I will try and call you tomorrow night!
Bridget

Allison Lewis said...

I've been so anxious for a tummy pic! I love it and I love that you're feeling the little one kicking now. It will be so neat to finally switch roles and me the one sitting there for hours trying to feel your baby kick! :-)
I love you,
al