Tuesday, October 9, 2007

It's Official!!!

Well we are officially Mr. and Mrs. Lin!!!! The wedding was perfect!! Kevin and I felt it went so well and was exactly what we wanted it to be. We had so much fun being with friends and family. The week of the wedding was a little nuts but still fun!!! We thank everyone who was a part of our special day and are so grateful for them!! We got home from our Honeymoon Sunday night after thoroughly enjoying our time in St. Lucia! The resort was simply amazing. Kevin and I both said dozens of times "Yea this place is perfect". We enjoyed time together after having such a hectic quarter. We went scuba diving three times (definitely my favorite thing we did), snorkeled, walked some beautiful trails, went sailing, got a massage, and more! It was truly a fantasy island.
And now that we are home we are back to reality. Kevin went straight back to school yesterday for his 7AM class...rude awakening. Luckily there are no boards this quarter but he has to increase his patient load and he has a pretty big test in a few weeks. I know he will do just fine with it all! And I was greeted with five loads of laundry, grocery shopping, unpacking, reorganizing and dinner preparations!! I enjoyed doing all of it yesterday though. I was kinda nice to be here when he came home for lunch and then later have dinner together. I am back to work tomorrow. I am ready to get back to those babies though. I have missed taking care of them. So...for now the Lin family is rested and doing great!!! Oh and I will post some pictures once I get them on the computer!!!

1 comment:

Allison Lewis said...

Kevin--you're not the only one checking your blog. I'm keeping up with it, too. I can't wait to see the pictures. I'll send you the ones I have soon.
I love you guys!
allison