Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Just the Beginning

Ok so my older brother inspired me to start this and Kevin said I could to help keep family and friends who we do not see often up to date on what we are doing here in GA!!! We are coming up on a rather important day...our wedding day!!! We are almost two weeks away and can't believe it is here! Kevin and I have been so busy the past few months. I am not sure what we were taking when we thought it was a good idea to get married at the end of the quarter Kevin started seeing patients, had his first round of boards, and still had a full load with school. Though it has been tough and taken serious orginization (mainly from Kevin), we have made it and we are about to be able to relax and celebrate! Kevin has taken his boards and I know he did great but he is still not so sure. He studied SO hard for it and I know that will pay off! I am proud of his discipline, focus, organization, etc. I think we both really learned how to work together under pressure and when there is a lot going on. While he would spend hours studying I was busy with work at the hospital and planning the wedding. It is amazing how quickly a wedding can become your second job. And of course, work has been at its toughest the past couple months which leaves me exhausted mentally and emotionally at the end of the day. Regardless Kevin and I helped each other through everything and we both think our relationship has gotten stronger through it all. So that gets you somewhat caught up...Kevin is done with boards and now studying for finals. I am pretty much done planning the wedding and only have three days of work left till I am off for the wedding! And in 16 days I will be Mrs. Lin! I hope you enjoy this website. We realize majority of people who start these have children to brag about but we will simply use it to keep those we care about updated! Enjoy!

No comments: